Little Tiger is always interested in hearing from educators who are passionate about Chinese immersion education. Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Teacher Positions”.
Little Tiger Chinese Immersion School
708 East 51st St, Austin, Texas 78751
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or equivalent field.
3 months of experience in all of the following:
- Developing unique, age-appropriate curriculum and accompanying materials for children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Leading activities in classroom settings with children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Writing and implementing lesson plans for children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure that curriculum meets the broader academic and developmental goals of a Pre-K/kindergarten or elementary school.
Major responsibilities and duties:
The Math Teacher at Little Tiger Chinese Immersion School will be responsible for teaching math lessons to children in a unique Chinese immersion environment. The Math Teacher has the following job duties:
- Oversee Singapore Math Curriculum for Little Tiger Chinese Immersion School students ranging in age from 3 to 7 years old.
- Develop unique, age-appropriate curricular materials for all Little Tiger students.
- Teach math lessons and lead children to learn math through the principles of the Singapore Math teaching system.
- Deliver weekly lessons in Math to all Little Tiger students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that the music and arts curriculum coheres with the broader academic curriculum and goals.
- Provide assessment, including written and oral feedback to parents.
Apply via: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Math Teacher” in the subject line.
THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE FILING OF AN APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION. ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD REPORT DIRECTLY TO THE EMPLOYER. ANY PERSON MAY PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO THE REGIONAL CERTIFYING OFFICER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
233 PEACHTREE STREET, SUITE 410
ATLANTA, GA 30303