Little Tiger is always interested in hearing from educators who are passionate about Chinese immersion education. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Teacher Positions”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or equivalent field.
3 months of experience in all of the following:
- Developing unique, age-appropriate curriculum and accompanying materials for children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Leading activities in classroom settings with children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Writing and implementing lesson plans for children between the ages of 3 and 7.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure that curriculum meets the broader academic and developmental goals of a Pre-K/kindergarten or elementary school.
Major responsibilities and duties:
The Math Teacher at Little Tiger Chinese Immersion School will be responsible for teaching math lessons to children in a unique Chinese immersion environment. The Math Teacher has the following job duties:
- Oversee Singapore Math Curriculum for Little Tiger Chinese Immersion School students ranging in age from 3 to 7 years old.
- Develop unique, age-appropriate curricular materials for all Little Tiger students.
- Teach math lessons and lead children to learn math through the principles of the Singapore Math teaching system.
- Deliver weekly lessons in Math to all Little Tiger students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that the music and arts curriculum coheres with the broader academic curriculum and goals.
- Provide assessment, including written and oral feedback to parents.