Because Little Tiger is a small school with an engaged parent community, we are confident we can reopen safely, but it will be a community-wide effort. There will be no “return to normal” right now, but we believe that by working together, our students and parents can safely enjoy the benefits of in-person learning.
Of course, we will remain vigilant, continually evaluate the situation, and adjust as needed.
Our Request to Families
We ask that all Little Tiger families (along with teachers and staff) engage in low-COVID-risk behaviors for two weeks prior to school and throughout the semester. [ other guidelines? screening kids for fever at home? ]
Our Safety Measures
- Island classrooms.
- Well-ventilated indoor classrooms.
- Plenty of outdoor learning.
- Teachers and staff will wear masks or face shields.
- We will maintain our low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times to avoid crowding.
- Restricted access to our campus.
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
Online Learning Options
While we believe in-person learning is best, and can remain safe, we will be prepared to use Live Classroom and our Remote Learning Platforms as the situation requires.